Wednesday, September 3, 2008

In 1492, Columbus Sailed the Ocean Blue….


In 1492, Columbus Sailed the Ocean Blue.



In 1492, Columbus Sailed the Ocean Blue. DATELINE: COURT of SPAIN, 1492: But, sweetheart, theres a whole New World out there, exclaimed the queen! So you say, Izzy. Well, you and that ner-do-well Cristobal Colon, the king answered. Ferdie, hes onto to something. I just feel it, she pleaded. Listen darlin, were tapped-out paying for that war with those damned Moors and youve maxxed-out our Visa by buying that frickin tiara, he explained. Ferdie, Ill make it worth you
http://thomasvickers.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/in-1492-columbus-sailed-the-ocean-blue/

Stop Spoilers!



Spoilers can ruin a book! I am announcing that I am turning off all comments. Im sorry if this upsets you, but you can blame the spoilers. Due to the disappointing news that a books store has sold the books early, I am closing them off as of right now. This is serious now, and I would hate for Breaking Dawn to be ruined for ANY of the Twilighters. If you do not want to be spoiled, steer clear of sites where comments have not been disabled. People can spoil in comments. Also, be cautious of Fo
http://spidurmunkey.wordpress.com/2008/07/29/stop-spoilers/

Amish-Al Qaida BreadA Recipe For Disaster (Carbohydrophobia)



Amish-Al Qaida BreadA Recipe For Disaster (Carbohydrophobia) HELLO GENTLE READERS, I live in rural West Virginia. Actually, you drive to Rural, turn left, go to the End of the World, park your car and walk the rest of the way in (directions courtesy of MapQuest). I moved back to my home state after many years of living elsewhere and had forgotten how nice folks here are. Take my neighbors for example-I had barely moved in before they asked me over for supper. I agreed and we set a
http://thomasvickers.wordpress.com/2008/07/29/amish-al-qaida-bread-a-recipe-for-disaster-carbohydrophobia/



No comments: